Whilst membership fees pays for most of our Scouting, fundraising for ourselves and others plays an important part of our activities to support the local communities we are very much a part of.
Fundraising for Ourselves
We have easy ways that you can do this for us such as:
When you shop on Amazon, we can get donations that doesn’t cost you a penny, all you need to do is follow the guide below:
How to use AmazonSmile on a web browser:
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with the same account you use for Amazon.com
- Select your charity
- Start shopping! Remember to checkout at smile.amazon.com to generate donations for your chosen charity.
Tip: Add a bookmark to make it easier to shop at smile.amazon.com.
How to use AmazonSmile using the Amazon app on your mobile phone:
- Open the Amazon Shopping app
- Navigate to the main menu (=)
- Tap on Settings and then select “AmazonSmile”
- Select your charity and then follow the on-screen instructions to turn ON AmazonSmile in the mobile app
- Once AmazonSmile has been activated in your app, future eligible app purchases will generate a donation for the charity you have selected.
- When you shop elsewhere if you go through Easy Fundraising again it doesn’t cost you a penny. All you need to do is sign up at: Easy Fundraising
- Also use the Donation reminder, which will notify you when you can activate a donation through easy fundraising.
Donations from others
We also rely heavily on donations from others to help us keep running these activities at an affordable rate by all. So if you are able to donate to use on our Just Giving Page or contact us an we can send over the bank details for you to BACs us.